Thursday, September 1, 2011

Before and After: Capitol Building Corridor 08.28.11

First day of school went well, but I am exhausted! So, I am going to keep this short and sweet. For more information about this conversion, check out my post from yesterday. I love what the black and white did for the photo, but I am dying to know what you think about the original picture. Is it better in color? As always, thoughts and suggestions are always welcome!

Before
Taken with Canon EOS Rebel Ti1
Settings: ISO 400, 18mm, ss 1/25, f/5.6 (full manual)

After
Edited with Adobe Lightroom
"There's something strange and powerful about black-and-white imagery." - Stefan Kanfer

Linking up with Pixel Perfect Blog Hop. Head over and see the over before and afters!


3 comments:

  1. Love the black and white edit! Stoppin by from Pixel Perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the black and white. It sets the mood of the entire photo. Great work!! Thanks for joining even though you had a tiring day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat photo. Gorgeous black and white edit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.