Saturday, September 24, 2011

Clark Lake Park Sky 09.24.11

Today was a busy day with finishing my book for book club right before having to leave. I had planned on going out to take pictures today as it was supposed to be sunny all day and it is supposed to rain tomorrow. I was running behind on finishing my book reading and pulled over at a local park, Clark Lake Park, to finish my last 30 pages and then take some pictures. It took longer than expected to finish the last few pages and I only had a few minutes for the photos. I was immediately drawn to the sky. The all day of sun turned into clouds as a storm front was moving in faster than expected. The photo below is the beautiful result! I love the way the sunlight is streaming in from behind the clouds and the heaviness of the lower clouds. My goal was to capture this with my camera and boost it with the edit. I really like the end result. 

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts and critiques!

SOOC (with a conversion to JPG from RAW)
Settings: ISO 100, 18mm, ss1/160, f/10 (full manual)

Edited with Adobe Photoshop
"There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm." - Willa Cather


Linking up with SOOC Saturday. Check out the other photos!
SOOC Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.