Sunday, March 31, 2013

Reverse 365: March 2013 Wrap-Up

Month #3 was a tough month. Illness and loss made this the first month where I did not post a picture a day. However, I am determined to continue to work toward my goal of completing this Reverse 365.

Number of photos: 31
Locations: Around my house / Driving around Washington / Mima Mounds, WA / Tolmie State Park, WA / Cannon Beach, OR / Fort Stevens State Park, OR / Portland, OR / Dosewallips State Park, WA / Quincy Wildlife Recreation Area, WA / Astoria, OR / Illwaco, WA
Edited Techniques Used: Histogram in Lightroom and Adding Drama in Photoshop
Tutorials Used: Histogram Info and Adding Drama Photoshop Tutorial

What I Learned: This month I learned that there are times when life presents obstacles and challenges that may deter you from accomplishing a goal. Unexpected and unwanted things will come and it really is all about how you handle the things in your path.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.