Monday, March 25, 2013

Reverse 365: Performance - Day 84/365 3.25.13

I mentioned yesterday that the Fourth of July is my favorite holiday. I love the history, the patriotism and of course the fireworks! Last year, I spent the 4th with my dad in Astoria and had an amazing time shooting the fireworks. I had shot fireworks before, but this time I did my homework before going and it really paid off. You can read more about the shoot here.

Settings: ISO 100, 18mm, ss7.0secs, f/11
Date: July 4th, 2012
Location: Columbia River East Mooring Basin, Astoria, OR
84/365 - March 25th, 2013
"You can look up at the stars and every night they're going to be in the same place, but you can launch a six inch shell and you don't really know what it's going to look like until it actually performs." - James Sousa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.